November 5, 2012

The Script - Music Video and News

I've told you all about The Script already, and if you still haven't heard about their new album (#3) you can check my review here. Less than two hours ago they uploaded a brand new music video to their Youtube channel!

A while ago they released the music video for "Hall of Fame", which became an instant hit all over the world. Peaking at number 3 on Billboards Hot 100 and number 1 on the UK Single charts, it took the world by storm and beat a lot of better known artists!


I actually made this collage a couple of weeks ago, and by now #3 is number 1 on the Spotify Albums charts!








Anyway, the song they chose to make a music video for is called "Six Degrees of Separation", and it's actually one of my very early favorites from the album. The video is very simple, but the message is so powerful! Personally I've not been through a terrible breakup lately, so I can't really relate in that sense  but I just love the song and the raw and honest feelings behind it...

I'm oddly enough not able to post a thumbnail for the music video? But to see it click here...

_____________________________________________

MUSIC VIDEO for "Six Degrees of Separation"
_____________________________________________